Script Sense will be with you every step of the way. From Fade In to Fade Out. From first draft to final draft. Script Sense goes beyond the seminars and extension classes. Beyond the script readers and instructional books. It doesn’t matter if you’re a first time writer or a seasoned professional, Script Sense will provide you with the tools to excel at the art of screenwriting.
Rebekah Bradford, an Emmy Award winning writer of TV and film, will teach you how to:
1. Develop layered and interesting plot lines
2. Develop rich and complex characters
3. Write sharp and authentic dialogue
4. Prepare treatments, outlines, and pitches
She will also provide writers with:
1. Scene by scene editing and creative feedback
2. Extensive and in-depth plot structure notes
3. Research services upon request and for an extra fee
Consulting sessions are designed to fit your scheduling needs. On-line or in person, Script Sense is devoted to assuring you reach your creative goals.
HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
- You have a great idea for a movie, TV drama, sitcom, or reality show and don’t know how to develop it, let alone write it?
- After spending hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars on writing seminars or extension courses, you find yourself struggling to begin, sustain or finish the writing process?
- You submit your script to anyone and everyone in the Industry, only to be told that it’s not quite up to standard?
- You’re a professional writer who has to meet deadlines, but you’ve hit a creative wall with no one to turn to for help or inspiration?
- Or you’re that same professional writer who has been hired to write a movie about Einstein and you don’t know the first thing about Relativity? (Well, I’m sure this doesn’t happen to most people)